COLLIER & LEE COUNTY DEMOLITION SERVICES
Returning a commercial or industrial site to flat dirt is a huge task, and may be made more complex with the removal of hazardous materials. Years of experience and expert precision are an absolute must.
Wreck-It Demolition has the necessary equipment, experience and expertise to fulfil any of your industrial, commercial or residential demolition needs. As a full-service South-West Florida based demolition company, you can rely on our years of experience and expertise to manage your demolition project, whether it be large or small. We have completed many large scale demolition projects nationwide and locally in SW Florida. You can view some of our past projects here.
Why Choose a Naples, Florida Structural Demolition Contractor?
Construction contractors specialize in constructing buildings from the foundations right up to the roof. Structural demolition contractors specialize in removing all aspects of a structure, from the roof down. Demolition companies are highly trained professionals who have undergone years of specialized training regarding structural removal, hazardous materials handling and risk management. As a trusted demolition company we have a fleet of cutting-edge equipment and a team of experienced demolition professionals designed to make the entire demolition process run as smoothly as possible.
…Making the entire demolition process as easy and stress-free as possible for our clients is our ultimate goal.
- A complete and thorough understanding of the project: We will meet with clients and other applicable agencies to learn the demolition project’s goals, concerns, deadlines, and other necessary information.
- A detailed, custom-tailored plan based on a project’s specific needs: When designing a plan, we perform a full assessment of the site and surrounding areas. During the assessment, we consider environmental concerns and make plans for the demolished materials. Clients will learn about the recycling practices and green techniques available to determine if they offer the greatest benefits to the project and community. The plan will also include a demolition schedule.
- Safe, efficient and proactive work: Each step of the demolition process is carefully and methodically thought through. If your demolition site contains hazardous materials, contaminated soil or other health hazards, we will remove them and remediate the site so you don’t have to vet and hire another contractor to complete the task. Our vast range of services includes preparing for new site work and excavation, allowing you to transition to your construction project seamlessly.
what is concrete crushing?
Concrete crushing is a process by which old concrete is ground down into gravel that can be reused and recycled. In order to crush the concrete the structure will be demolished using our precision equipment and high reach excavators. Concrete crushing and recycling is a more environmentally friendly and cost-effective solution to remove your old concrete. Wreck-It Demolition has invested in state-of-the-art concrete crushing machinery and equipment.
Our Demolition Services
- Commercial demolition
- Residential demolition
- Selective demolition
- Concrete crushing
- Concrete removal
- Hazardous material removal
Why Choose US For Your South West Florida Demolition Project?
- Experience: Wreck-It Demolition has over 20 years of experience in the demolition industry. We are a fully licensed and insured Florida demolition contractor and are able to complete demolition projects locally throughout South West Florida and nationwide.
- Comprehensive Demolition Services: From deconstructing buildings to crushing concrete to managing hazardous waste materials, Wreck-It Demolition has you covered. We expertly manage every step of a demolition project so you can focus on other important matters.
- Deadline-Focused: We know how important deadlines are on any project, and take deadlines as seriously as you do. Our cutting-edge equipment allows our experienced team to complete your project professionally and efficiently.
- Safety: Wreck-It Demolition goes the extra mile to ensure the safety of our personnel and yours by investing in the latest state-of-the-art equipment, and providing employees with comprehensive ongoing training. We pride ourselves on our excellent safety record and commitment to ongoing training.
Wreck-It Demolition invests in the most up to date equipment in the industry for the different types of demolition and concrete crushing projects we undertake. Because we invest in and own our equipment, we have a better advantage over our competitors, and have more control over safety. We are able to tackle both large and small demolition projects. Call one of our demolition professionals today for your free estimate!