COLLIER & LEE COUNTY STRUCTURAL DEMOLITION COMPANY
Structural demolition is the process of utilizing different methods of deconstruction along with the use of precision equipment to demolish or dismantle an existing building/structure to make way for new construction, or to clear the site. The majority of buildings are built utilizing either structural steel framing, or structural concrete construction. Wreck-It Demolition specializes in providing commercial and industrial structural demolition services on time, and on budget.
When it comes to structural demolition you need a professional company you can count on to complete your demolition project. As an experienced and well-established Naples, Florida based structural demolition company, you can rely on our expertise and professional team to manage your demolition project. We have years of experience completing many industrial and commercial structural demolition projects, both nationwide and in the South West Florida area. View some of our past structural demolition projects here.
Why Choose Wreck-It Demolition As Your Demolition Contractor?
Structural demolition is a highly specialized procedure of tearing down existing buildings, or the parts of the building that add support to the structure – this includes the walls, floors, roof, foundations, and footings.
Wreck-It Demolition’s experienced team and state-of-the-art equipment delivers professional, cost-effective structural demolition services for residential, commercial and industrial demolition projects. Years of experience in the demolition industry along with an emphasis on ongoing safety training allows us to take on any demolition project from straightforward demo’s, to highly complex demolition jobs.
…Our years of experience, commitment to safety, and our state-of-the-art equipment gives us the edge setting us above and beyond our competitors.
- A complete comprehension of your structural demolition project: We will discuss in detail with you and other applicable agencies to discover your structural demolition project’s objective’s and deadlines.
- A customized plan for your structural demolition project’s specific needs: Your structural demolition project starts with the details – a full plan will be put in place prior to any work commencing. Your customized demolition plan will include a full assessment of any environmental or hazardous material concerns, a demolition schedule and will include plans for the management and removal of the demolished materials.
- Safe, methodical and motivated work ethics: Every step of the structural demolition process is carefully thought out. Where contaminated soil or hazardous materials are present we offer complete removal and remediation services to ensure your demolition project is completed in a safe and effective manner. Our vast array of services includes new site work and excavation, allowing you to transition to your construction project seamlessly.
Safety Is Our Top Priority
At Wreck-It Demolition we understand the importance of having the best tools and equipment for the task in hand. Safety and efficiency are our top priorities and we understand that safety isn’t an option; it’s one of the most important factors in your structural demolition and hazardous material removal project. Accidents involving people or equipment can be disastrous or fatal. At Wreck-It Demolition we pride ourselves on our excellent safety record, and our continued ongoing safety and equipment training.
Our Demolition Services
- Commercial demolition
- Industrial demolition
- Residential demolition
- Selective demolition
- Concrete crushing
- Site remediation
- Land clearing
- Hazardous material removal
WHY HIRE WRECK-IT DEMOLITION FOR YOUR SW FLORIDA STRUCTURAL DEMOLITION PROJECT?
- Experience: With over 20 years experience in the demolition industry, we have successfully completed the demolition of many projects from large scale contracts including malls, factories, schools and automobile dealerships to smaller sized projects. We are a licensed and insured Florida demolition contractor but are able to carry out demolition projects nationwide.
- Comprehensive Demolition Services: From all types of demolition to concrete crushing and land clearing our years of expertise and experience ensures your demolition project will be completed on time and on budget.
- Safety is top priority: Safety is the utmost of importance in the demolition industry. Keeping everyone safe is extremely important to us, and through ongoing specialized training and by utilizing the latest state-of-the-art equipment we are able to maintain an excellent safety record.
WHY HIRE WRECK-IT DEMOLITION?
WHY CHOOSE US?
Compliant with state and federal regulations
Licensed and insured professionals
Highly-trained complete demolition teams
Flexible appointments based on your schedule
Family owned and operated
We invest in our own state-of-the-art equipment giving us an edge over our competitors, and offer a wide range of demolition services throughout Collier and Lee counties. We are available for larger scale projects nationwide. No job is too big or too small for your local demolition professionals – get in touch with us today for your free consultation!