COLLIER & LEE COUNTY SELECTIVE DEMOLITION COMPANY
While the electrical, plumbing, structure and mechanical systems of your premises may be in satisfactory shape, you may need to update the building’s functionality. Instead of doing a total demolition it can be more cost-effective, lessen the environmental impact, and allow you to re-use some of the materials by carrying out selective demolition instead.
Selective demolition involves the removal of specific interior or exterior portions of a structure while protecting the remaining building and adjacent structures.
With any selective demolition project there are necessary steps and procedures which must take place in order to ensure a successful selective demo project.
Why Choose a Naples, Florida Selective Demolition Contractor?
Selective demolition projects require a high degree of preparation and planning to ensure success.
Prior to any work being done, an extensive audit of the site must be carried out to determine any unique challenges or needs that may be present. This includes what types of materials will be handled, what types of equipment will be needed, and how many people it will take to complete the job.
…Ensuring the selective demolition process runs smoothly and gets completed on-time is our ultimate goal.
- A complete understanding of the project: We will meet with you to determine your goals, concerns and deadlines for your selective demolition project.
- A detailed, customized plan based on your specific needs: Your detailed assessment will include timeframes for your project, a strategy to shut off plumbing and electrical systems during the demolition phase, environmental concerns and plans for the demolished materials, and your plan will also include details on any reusable materials you may be able to salvage.
- Safe, effective and professional work: At Wreck-It Demolition, we are experienced in understanding the requirements and some of the common pitfalls of selective demolition projects. We promise to complete your job, on time, on budget and in a safe and efficient manner.
Why Choose Wreck-It Demolition For Your South West Florida Selective Demolition Project?
- Experience: We have over 20 years of experience in the demolition industry. Our company is fully licensed and insured, and we service all of the South West Florida area, and take on jobs nationwide for larger demolition projects.
- Complete Demolition Services: Whatever your demolition needs are – from the demolition of entire sites, to concrete crushing and removal, to selective interior demolition projects, we have the equipment and expertise to get your job done.
- Timeframe-Focused: Adhering to the project’s timeframes is something we take seriously. We understand the importance of deadlines on any demolition project. Our cutting-edge equipment allows our experienced team to complete your project professionally and efficiently.
- Safety: We pride ourselves on our excellent safety record and commitment to ongoing training.
Whatever your selective demolition project entails, we have the expertise, tools and experience to get the job done! Call one of our selective demolition professionals today for your free estimate!